Manage and track your Project and App requirements using AppHawk. You could add requirements either in Text and even as Image, Audio and Video files.
Some of the features which will help users to manage requirements efficiently and effectively
1. Assign and monitor Status of the requirement
2. Increment Planning – Assign requirements to increments and manage them
3. History of changes made on requirements. Detail History showing the original and changed requirement, the person who changed it with its timestamp.
4. If the requirement is already estimated. See the respective estimations against each requirement.
5. Comments by others on the requirement
6. Requirements Owner details
7. Detailed summary on the Dashboard and in the Requirements module giving increment wise breakup and status information.
8. Unique ID assigned to each requirement with a choice of prefix for maintaining and locating requirements.
Use the collaboration tools provided by AppHawk to communicate with project members e.g. Blog, Messaging and Document Sharing.
Define roles and give rights for editing and reading.
Especially helpful in geographically distributed teams, dynamically changing requirement and outsourcing projects.
Developers using our other products App42 Cloud API – Backend as a Service (BaaS, MBaaS) and AppWarp – Multiplayer Gaming & Virtual World Cloud Platform can manage their requirements using their same login credentials.