App42 platform gives you the flexibility to set a password policy for your App. This password policy will be used to generate the password for your user when you are calling resetPassword method on user service or when you are resetting the password for your user from AppHQ console itself.
Below mentioned are the steps to set the password policy for your App:
- Login to AppHQ console
- Go to Business Service Manager
- Click on User service link and select your App
- Click on Set Password Policy button in the same row
- You can select your choice for generating password there e.g. Capital,Small,Numeric,Special characters etc.
- You can also specify the number of characters against each of your choice
- Click on Submit once it’s done
- This will set the password policy for your App