A photo sharing App which enables a user to share his personal photographs with a friend can now be developed very quickly with App42 backend API. We have developed a sample App with the help of App42 platform that lets the user to share his photographs with others on Windows Phone 8.
In the App, you can pick a friend from his Facebook friend list and can share his pictures with him. This App uses Storage, Social and File storage APIs to implement this feature. No server side coding or any database setup and installation is required. Just use the power of App42 cloud platform to get it quickly up and running.
Below mentioned are the few easy steps to get started with the sample App:
- Register with App42 platform
- Create an App once you are on the Quickstart page after registration.
- Download the eclipse project from GithHub Repository and open it in Microsoft Visual Studio.
- Open Util.cs and give the value of your ApiKey and SecretKey that you have recieved in step #2 in ServiceAPI constructor at line #32 of this file.
- You can also modify your Facebook appId variable in MainPage.cs to pass your own facebook app credentials.
- Build and Run the project
There is a README.txt file present along with the sample App that will provide you more insights about the App. If you have any further queries about how to extend it, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com