We are excited to introduce AppWarp support for Corona SDK developers. Corona lets developers use integrated Lua, layered on top of C++/OpenGL, to build games and applications. AppWarp SDK will allow Corona developers to quickly build real-time multiplayer engaging cross-platform games.
Our solution is designed in such a way that developers don’t have to write any server side code as we provide unique features such as:
- Rooms and lobbies for game play
- Persistent rooms property management
- Match making based on the number of users and properties
- Client-side arbitration through lock and unlock APIs
- Chat and binary update message APIs