App42 platform gives the power to put your app data in our web based Pivot and lets you to analyze the data on top of that. We have introduced the feature to save your pivot report which can be accessed from AppHQ dashboard whenever you require it.
For example, if you want to see maximum score of your gaming app on daily basis, you can do this by applying pivot rule on your gaming data and then save this report with given name. Once the report has been saved, it will be available in custom report option in the dashboard.
Here are the steps to do the same:
- Login to AppHQ console.
- Click on Pivot Analytics on top menu.
- Select your app for which you want to do analytics.
- Select your data, if you want to do it on Gaming data, select Gaming option.
- Click on Analyze option.
- Apply Pivot rule e.g. to create report on every day’s high scorer, here is the pivot rule to be applied.
- Now you should be able to see grid report and it will show you the high scorer on date basis.
- You can also view this in Bar/Pie/Line/Stack/Scatter chart , if required, by selecting Chart option on top menu.
- Click on Save report option and enter any name to save this report.
- Once saved successfully, it will be available on your dashboard under Custom Report option as shown below.
If you have any questions or need any further assistance, please feel free to write us at email@example.com