App42 Marketing Automation supports In-App Notifications, a feature that will help you increase user engagement in your App. In-App notifications basically means showing messages to your users when they are inside your app doing certain activities. For example, you can offer In-App purchases to users who are not able to cross a certain game level in X number of attempts through In-App Notifications. Or, you can ask for feedback and Survey when they have completed certain activity about their experience. For example, rating of overall purchase experience once purchase is done. This can be done without writing a single line of code.We supports different In-App notification like :
Here I am going to explain you about Survey In-App Notification feature that we added recently.
- Login\Register to AppHQ console
- Select Marketing Automation from the dropdown present at the top.
- Select any app from dropdown.
- Navigate to Campaign > Survey
- Click on Create Survey Campaign as shown in the below image:
- Enter the info such as Campaign name.
- Choose your User Segmentation from existing segments or you can create a new user segment.
- Define Question type as well like single or multiple choice that may help you in case of analytics
For SDK integration see our Getting Started guide. Once you will complete all integration you will be able to see In-App Survey notification in your device.
You can see Logged events report from User Insights > Live View:
You can also see PI Chart of your survey event and find the best response from users on a specific time interval on given campaign.
You can also see users who have responded to certain ratings/answer to your survey under User Insights > Profile. You can also apply property filter based on answer type to see who are the users who have given specific answer to your survey.
For more details about this feature. Please feel free to write back to us at firstname.lastname@example.org for any feedback and suggestion on the same.