Allow me to tell you a secret: We are going to help you predict the future.
No, it is not going to be like they fake in the movies and no, we are not going to give you the location of any crystal ball. What we will do is give you the access to a feature that will tell you what your users are going to do next.
Yes, you read that correct. What I am going to write next is not exactly opening the Pandora’s Box but it is nothing less. We have always wondered what if we could somehow use the historical app data of the users, model it and using machine learning algorithms, forecast their next move.
Then came in the use cases. Come to think of it, main objectives in any app are either to get users keep coming back and to convert users on desired events. What if there was a way that you figured out who would be churning and gave you time to plan some activity and prevent that user from churning? Similarly, what if there was a way that you could come to know about the users who were on the verge of converting and could leverage this knowledge to target them accordingly?
Plethora of questions, paucity of answers.
Not anymore. Introducing Prediction Analysis in App42 MA—the complete analytics and marketing automation solution that helps you acquire, engage, retain and convert users—that gives you the unprecedented access to forecast which of your users are going to churn and which are going to get converted.
What exactly do we mean by Prediction Analysis in App Marketing?
Predictive app marketing comprises of two simple steps:
1. Input the historical data—that includes behavioral and user insights—and use machine learning algorithms to run analysis to predict what those users are going to do in the future and the logic behind it
2. Now that the results are here, target these users with effective and personalized campaigns (this includes Push, In-App, Facebook Remarketing, etc.) to influence their next move your way
Why do you absolutely need Prediction Analysis?
- It helps you figure out where to focus your marketing campaigns, hence helps in saving your advertisement budget
- Retention marketing has always been the toughest. Not anymore. Retain app users who are about to churn by strategizing effective campaigns
- Retaining old users gives you the freedom to spend less or not spend at all on advertisements to acquire more
- You really don’t have to wait for them act in certain ways anymore. Target them for actions that they haven’t even taken yet, but are going to soon
- Always be a step ahead of your users. Deliver smart and personalized push notifications to earn loyalty
- Convert more users into customers and eventually increase customer lifetime value
How should you use Prediction Analysis to grow your app?
- Growing Your User Base: Marketers’ face a huge challenge in figuring out where to spend their next acquisition budget and how to manage it. Prediction Analysis gives you this amazing insight of figuring out the customers who are likely to convert—you can leverage the characteristics, demographics and behavior of these users and decide how to utilize your next dollar. Simply put, it would become extremely easy to understand what kind of people would love to use your app and you wouldn’t go after those people who are less likely to engage with your app for long
- Engaging and Retaining the Existing Users: Of course, what good is an app that doesn’t make you come back on it after the first use! Keeping this in mind, it is always a brilliant idea to not let it be a mystery that what your users are going to do next. Predictive App Marketing uncovers all sorts of insights like which of your users are becoming dormant—so that you can plan a marketing campaign to retain them. Engaging them again from time to time with intelligent campaigns are only to give you brownie points
- Converting the Users into Customers: A large user base is really a good thing for the app. What about conversions? What about those objectives you develop and promote apps for? Are these users going to go for them? Prediction Analysis gives you an unparalleled advantage of knowing the likelihood of conversions of these users. You would be planning marketing campaigns better if you knew all this, no? Yeah, we thought so
Mahatma Gandhi had said, ‘The future depends on what you do today.’ Take the matters into your own hands. Grab and manipulate the future of your app and make the maximum out of this opportunity. Prediction Analysis is a premium feature which requires you to request access from us.
Login here and click on Prediction Analysis on the left sub menu to see it in action through the video there. New to App42 MA? Sign up here. As soon as you click on Request Access, we will get in touch with you to give you a quick demo and discuss the use cases and get you started. Alternatively, click here to fill the form for a free demo if you are not sure how to go about it. We will take care of the rest 🙂